YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES ARE
- Shape the quality of our SaaS product - ensuring the delivery of bug-free releases.
- Own and constantly improve the entire automated testing infrastructure of bookingkit with focus on end-to-end testing.
- Work closely with engineers, product managers and UX designers.
- Become an integral part of our agile software team and report directly to the CTO.
- bookingkit is building the leading infrastructure for tours & activities in Europe.
- Our API partners include connections to top-tier providers such as Google, GetYourGuide and TripAdvisor. Due to our market position, we can set and influence industry standards and are actively engaged in committees steering this development.
- From the unique position of bookingkit to offer our SaaS product to more than 6,000 clients and 40+ API connections, your mission is to build an automated and orchestrated testing environment for bookingkit, enabling all features to be shipped "in real-time" and in high quality.
- You are building a self-running quality assurance process, which does not require your manual input to run.
- Develop detailed and well-structured test cases and plans.
- Test our current web applications and identify deficiencies.
- Write automated tests.
- Report bugs and errors in a structured manner to our development teams.
- Work closely with our product managers to define and redefine backlog stories in regards to testable outcomes.
- Identify KPIs to measure our quality performance, prepare and present reports and metrics to the CTO and the team.